Friday, October 31, 2008

29.10.2008-The Hari Raya Feast celebration with these special children in Pemulihan Dalam Komuniti (PDK) Titian Harapan Temerloh is the most meaningful for me this Hari Raya with the people. This is also the first time I set my foot here since it's location is not in my constituent, because of the sincerity of the group who has extended their invitation, I came and be with them. Seeing the parents taking care of their children then, I know it's not easy for parents who have children which need more patience and time to take care and the most important of all, love! Sincerely hope that more people will come forward and join this group as volunteer workers and help to take care of the children, teach them living skills or contribute in kinds and donations to the group.
 
Posted by Picasa
Some info if you were to visit or contribute

No comments: