Reply to rakyat pahang:
1. YB Chuah Boon Seong, is it wrong for an ex State Assemblyman to do community services to the rakyat?
chuah: No, I didn't say that.
2. Does this means that when you YB Chuah are not a State Assemblyman anymore you will leaves the rakyat and don't care for their plights and needs anymore?
chuah: The answer is already there. 假如我已经不再担任州议员或是国会议员，假如我还有经济能力，不担心生活费，而且还有服务的意愿，我还是会以马华党员或在党内担任的职位去服务党，服务人民和处理党内的事务。
Add chuah: 我会很愿意的协助现有的马华议员去进行他们的服务工作(假如他们需要的话)，而且他们也是需要通过工作表现来获得选民的认同的，必须给他们机会，千万不要踩他们。这才是正确的心态。假如是反对党议员胜出的话，我们就有不同的立场，主要还是监督反对党议员的工作。马华的工作还是要进行的，因为马华还有很多支持者呀！
3. Then we should reconsider whether you are fit to be our wakil rakyat.
chuah: No comment.The 12th GE results speaks for itself.
4. Your comment on Kuantan's Ti Lian Ker shows that you YB Chuah is a irresponsible wakil rakyat coz your comment tell us that once you are no longer a wakil rakyat then you will never look into our needs and plights.
chuah: Answer same as above, no. 2
5. You are the one that should wake up, be mature and stop meddling other people life!!!
chuah: I am awake and have a sound mind. I was expressing how I felt on a Nanyang Report,which was for public consumption, that's it, I have no right and I am not meddling other people life.